Coronavirus (COVID-19) Safety Plan
SAFETY IS IMPORTANT
Guest and team safety are always important at AMC Tours. As we adjust to a new manner of providing exceptional tour experiences, we are committed to providing a safe environment for our team, guests, families, and the community:
- Our vehicles are thoroughly washed and detailed before each tour
- A sneeze guard barrier has been installed to protect guests and guides
- High-touch surfaces are sanitized before, during, and after each tour
- AMC Tour Guides wear masks, you may be asked to wear one too and social distancing measures are observed
- Sanitizer is available to guests
- Illness screening will be implemented; You will be asked a series of questions about travel and symptoms upon arrival and some wineries may take temperatures at the door. Guests or team members showing signs of illness will be strictly forbidden.
- Bring your own mask, as our tours are private groups you have a bit more flexibility, but should always do the right thing to show courtesy to others.
- The key to a safe day is to reduce points of contact. Please let your guide open vehicle doors for you.